My song has no melody, so I hope you like the words

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Writing Out Loud

I did something new and different today, and am enjoying the accomplishment. My last post mentioned that I was working on a devotional book to be published as an e-book. Today I sent it on to the editor, and am excited to see what happens next.
Obviously I hope other people will read it. Why else would I put my writings out in the public realm? Even more, my prayer is that it will be a blessing to others, that God will use my written descriptions of lessons He has been teaching me to encourage others along the way.
Most of the entries deal with how God reveals himself in the midst of trials or in the face of our own weaknesses, because that is where He has most faithfully revealed himself to me. It takes courage for me to let others see how the Lord has been working on this messy lump of clay, but I believe it is worth the risk. My prayer is that readers will gain a greater sense of God's amazing light where darkness once prevailed.
In the meantime, there are a lot of innovative home school tools and other devotionals available at the website where my work will eventually be published. Please check out http://7sistershomeschool.com/ and see what my lovely friends have to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment