My song has no melody, so I hope you like the words

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Heart is Heavy For a Time

Joseph Feeley was laid to rest today in a private family service. Last night there was a public time of remembrance, where hundreds of people came together to pay their respect and mourn the loss of this remarkable young man.

There is a raw, gaping wound in the Feeley family today, a wound that only God can heal. But He will heal them, and all of us. More words right now don't add to that truth.

Even more amazing to me is that somehow, someday, God will make sense of all we have endured here.

“Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth.”
The LORD Almighty is with us;
the God of Jacob is our fortress. Psalm 46:10-11

No comments:

Post a Comment