My song has no melody, so I hope you like the words

Friday, August 23, 2013

Not Gone, Just Relocated

Someday that will be true in an eternal, spiritual sense, but for now the title of this post just means my blog has moved. My social media savvy son convinced me that wordpress would be a better platform for my blog to reach a larger audience. I am generally gullible, so I took his advice and moved. You can find my current posts at www.crowdedhermit.wordpress.com Please visit and follow me there, I would love the company! I am not proficient enough with computers and all things internetty to move the posts that are archived here, so hopefully this site will stay online long enough for me to learn more. And yes, I did just make up the word "internetty." The fact that I don't even know the correct terminology should tell you volumes about my technical skills... For now, I am simply writing random posts and poetry along the same lines as those found here. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment